Thursday 18 February 2016

NARS SS16 Collection - Nouvelle Vogue

To follow on from the SS16 NARS Nouvelle Vouge Campaign I thought I would introduce you to the collection itself. 

Velvet Matte Skin Tint



Spring 2016 Color Collection
Dual Intensity Eyeshadow in (left to right) : Tarvos, Cressida & Kari.

Lip Gloss in (left to right): Loca & Crash.
Blush 'Impassioned' and Due Eyeshadow 'Hammamet'.
Satin lipstick in (left to right): Banned Red & Rosecliff.


NARS Hot Sand Collection

(Left to right) Blusher Duo in 'Hot Sand' & 'Orgasm' and Blusher Bronzer Duo in 'Hot Sand' and 'Laguna'
Illuminating Multiple in 'Hot Sand'
Lip Gloss in 'Hot Sand'

Hanamachi Kabuki Brush

I love the look of all the new collections and products and wish I could have all of them, especially the Hot Sand Collection! The Hot Sand Collection is all about the bronzed glowing fresh illuminated skin which is very NARS and I also noticed as a big trend on the catwalks for this season, I also really liked the name 'Hot Sand' as it evokes the memory of summer, the beach, holidays and tanned skin which is what people want after a long cold winter. I also noticed in the Color Collection there were shades I had also seen at the Fashion Weeks incorporated into their collection like the cobalt blue and pink. The blue eyes trend was my favourite out of the pink and blue eyes on the catwalks so I am going to experiment with this colour scheme for my catwalk images.

References:
http://narscosmetics.co.uk/en_GB/new-essential
http://sidewalkhustle.com/nars-introduces-velvet-matte-skin-tint-spring-colour-collection/

No comments:

Post a Comment