Thursday 14 April 2016

Advert 1 - Inspiration

For my shoot I wanted to make sure I had a goal of what kind of image I wanted as I always struggle with lighting set ups and model direction so I wanted to get prepared. I did some searching for images and adverts that I liked the look of and found these two photos:

http://thebeautysleuth.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Lorealsublime.jpg

http://dy6g3i6a1660s.cloudfront.net/AVgNNE8qfYHu7XFIvwDCkgPUAoo/orig.jpg
 Although the position of the model is similar in both, I really love the pose in the first image and this is something similar to what I will be trying to achieve in my advert shoot, however in my actual shoot I want the lighting to be more similar to the sec ond image and I think the way the lighting hits off the models glowing skin is really flattering and would really help sell the liquid bronzer as a product. In my image I want the model to be doing similar poses to these images but I want the main lighting to be coming from the right hand side with a soft box high up so it is as if the sun is shining down on my model and I want the model to be looking up towards the light as if to be looking up at the sun on a beautiful day with her gorgeous tanned skin glowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment