Thursday 14 April 2016

Advert 2 & editorial 2 model - Aimee Dodd



I have chosen Aimee to be my second advert model as she photographs really well and as I have worked with her before I know her face quite well, as for my second advert I am advertising the NARSissit L'Amour, Toujours L'Amour eyeshadow palette I know Aimee has really big eyes and eyelids that are perfect for eyeshadow and a dramatic smokey eye. As well as this I think Aimee fits the brief of the kind of models Nars uses to advertise the products so I am excited to be using her to create one of my images.

I am also using Aimee for my second editorial which will be a really soft, feminine, Spring theme and as she has a really soft and feminine face and style she will be the perfect model for this shoot as  well as the second NARS advert.

No comments:

Post a Comment