Tuesday 12 April 2016

Editorial 1 - Evaluation

I am so please with how this image came out. Its really different from all my other images which I wanted, I really enjoyed designing the makeup and the shoot went really smoothly. Usually the shooting I find most stressful but this time it was really enjoyable and I found the lighting set up much easier with a colourful background. I went for the close up side on image as because the shoot is inspired by a makeup collection I thought the makeup should be a very key focus of the image which is why I chose this image. My model also has a really lovely side profile which I wanted to show off. I think the pink background compliments the styling, makeup and hair and makes it so eye catching. I think this shoot combines aspects from NARS and Christopher Kane which I am pleased about.

No comments:

Post a Comment