Tuesday 19 April 2016

Advert 2 - NARSissist L'Amour, Toujours L'Amour Eyeshadow Palette



My second advert will be for the NARSissist L'Amour, Toujours L'Amour Eyeshadow Palette. As I wanted to do a darker look for the night time advert I thought I would do a smokey eye look and I had a look through the NARS eyeshadow range and picked out this palette due to the lovely greys and silvery shades. I wanted to keep the colours wearable as it  is an advert and I it to appeal to the everyday woman but didn't want to use nudes or brown for the smokey look as I wanted it to be a proper evening look. 
This palette contains 12 shades with a mixture of matte and shimmery finishes and the one palette provides all the shades you need for a subtle daytime look, to a darker evening look or an even more statement look with the blue shadow.

This online NARS tutorial shows you how to create a daytime look and an evening look using the shades in the palette which is really useful for someone who wants to be able to use one compact to cover multiple effects. The palette retails at £55.


References:
http://narscosmetics.co.uk/en_GB/gifts-artist-eye-palettes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NmUmOaoitk

No comments:

Post a Comment